Hey Howdy Fellow Interweb Traveler! Welcome To My Music Stand in the Electronic Marketplace! I've provided a simple way to exchange energy here on this page! You may freely download from my 56 albums I've created over the past 12 years of my life and in return you may freely donate an equally proportionate amount of monetary funding in exchange for the music you've downloaded! I trust you will be Karmically fair in your donation and keep in mind that this is how I make a living and feed myself and my family! I'm not here to monitor what you take and what you give, so please govern yourself and allow yourself to fully enjoy all the fruits of my labor (and share some of your friut with me as well)! Thank You! We Love You!!! -Chris Adams ^*^
If you do not have monetary means of exchange currently, please email me to discuss alternative trading options!
Please, Say Helloz! Email: email@example.com
Booking For A Human Expressing Experience: two-one-four-eight-zero-three-zero-six-eight-zero
TO DOWNLOAD SIMPLY CLICK ON THE ALBUM COVER ABOVE OR THE LINKS BELOW ^*^
33. Welcome To Sound Heaven 1: 2008-2009: We are in many dimensions at once. Why do I write this? We are here now. Look Around You. Listen. We speak softly. Who did Horton hear? Created during my 3rd year of CalArts.
29. Time Canons: 2008: With my choice of free will I have been lead to experiment with the concept of Time Canons, layering a single moment in time over itself with a slight alteration in time and pitch to each new layer
28. Summer Love 2: 2008: CD2: 17 Tracks 65mins-Shout it from the Mountain tops: WE ARE ALL ONE! A Double Album Consisting of 40 Tracks Created In A Closet By LAX Airport Using Samples Gathered In Differing Regions Of Chile
27. Summer Love 1: 2008: CD1: 21 Tracks 60 mins-his is a collection of 38 tracks on 2 CDs created during the Summer of 2008 while I lived 3 blocks away from LAX. Surrender I did to the flow of creation I was not aware of the large majority of this output. I am 21 years old here.
25. Synchronicity Symphony: 2007-2008: 4 Tracks 59.2 mins- This is an hour long work divided into 4 movements, which I experienced during my 2nd Year at CalArts. It recounts my spiritual journey of suffering and acceptance, a real learning experience of how I perceive this world that we live in. I am 20 years old here.
24. I Am You As Me My Friend: 2007-2008: 12 Tracks 50.2 mins -What is it I am attempting to express and share with you? Do I have a message? Am I expressive of my message for any other? Who Am I? My Friend we Are One together, Let us reflect each other so we may see our complex beauty in its simplest form, love A Very Complex Album
21. Musical Cactus: 2006-2007: 5 Tracks 16.4mins -Five improvisations on an amplified cactus with a custom built contact microphone The different spine legnths have unique pitches that allow the cactus to be played melodicly and percussively
20. We Are The World: 2007-2008: 16 Tracks 48.9 mins -Alas everything we have ever know to be around us is in fact a part of who we are A 16 track CD expressive of the eternal duality that represents Oneness and the equality of good and evil as roles in our adventure through life. Created In Joy Of The Love Of The Sounds Around Us
16. This Is For Us: 2006-2007: 9 Tracks 75 mins -I worked on this album my 1st year at Calarts and the summer before. This is when I experienced that life itself is a journey that unfolds in its own chapters. I Want to cry its so beautiful, how can this be music? Is it not from some celestial essence far beyond our human reach, No, its here to show us our own beauty, it is us, for us to see ourselves clearly.
13. Heart Work: 2005-2006: 12 Tracks 50.4 mins -The Summer Before Senior Year of High School is when I first began using samples from my life collaged together to create music. This is the Album that i gave to CalArts as my portfolio. I am 17 years old here.
Listen To Individual Songs On The Old Website Here: